Spread the Word
Learn the facts and help educate others. For information and answers, see resources under The Issues. Spread the word about U.S. government support for the Israeli Occupation and its subsequent human rights violations. Let others know that Delaware Neighbors Against the Occupation (DelNATO) exists in Delaware to advocate for Palestinian human rights, justice, freedom, and equality. We are working for an end to the Israeli Occupation and a just and enduring resolution of the Israel/Palestine conflict.
- Tell people about the issues and DelNATO. How do you start a conversation? “Do you think much about U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East?” “What do you think of Prime Minister Netanyahu?” Read more.
- Ask if you can post flyers in your church or group meeting place, or put announcements ina bulletin, which briefly explain the Palestinian human rights issues and describe DelNATO and our website. Contact us for flyers and sample announcements.
- Contact DelNATO about films available for group screenings. We have dvds, licensing agreements (free to you, we've already paid for them), and discussion material.
- Have a DelNATO member speak to your group.
- Pass out “loss of land” mapcards printed with our web address. Contact us for material.